Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 07. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free on most items.
Fusor® 2098 adhesive is a two-component, epoxy-based, structural metal bonding adhesive providing the strength and durability of OEM quality repairs. It can be used for weld bonding, rivet bonding and bonding of replacement structural and non-structural auto body panels. Fusor 2098 adhesive replaces any structural adhesive currently used by automobile manufacturers, returning vehicles to pre-accident condition.
- Slow Cure, 90 min working time at 70F, 24 hour cure time at 70F
- Durable - provides higher impact strength performance; restores original OEM, NVH and crash durability
- Convenient - allows heat-accelerated cure; weldable immediately after panel is positioned reducing cycle time
- Versatile - bonds plastic, e-coat and bare metals; adheres to all prepared steel and aluminum
- Environmentally-resistant - provides lifetime corrosion protection