Eagle National will only accept returns for wrong items, specialty, or high value items. Returns will be approved on a case by case basis at the discretion of Eagle National. If so the following applies:
All return requests must be made within 15 days after receiving your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
Customer is responsible for freight costs and a 15% restocking fee for all returns not related to fault of Eagle National.
All returns due to Eagle National error will be returned with freight prepaid and the restocking fee waived.
To start a return, you can Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address, order number, items being returned, and reason for the return in your request. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
If you still have questions you can contact us Here.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Damages and shortages
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you did not receive an item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Damages or shortages will be considered for replacement if they meet the requirements below.
- All claims must be made to email@example.com within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Pictures must be submitted to Eagle National in order to obtain a credit for damage.
- Damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading and signed by the driver that made your delivery (freight only).
- For concealed damages that are not visible, a picture must be provided to Eagle National within 2 days so that we may follow up with the freight company on a claim (freight only).
- All shortages must be reported no later than 2 days after receiving your order.
- Items that have been used, opened, marked on, or not in original packaging.
- Leaking or open containers.
- Special ordered items
- Material with expired or soon to be expired batch use dates
- Used Power Tools:
- Used tools, even for a short period of time shall be considered “used merchandise”
- Any potential adjustments will be authorized only by the manufacturer
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
- Product not purchased from Eagle National.
- Promotional sale items and free goods.
- Products purchased with a gift card.