We ship to the continental US only using UPS or Fedex Ground, and a number of LTL carriers for freight only items.
Orders under $200 : Flat shipping rate applied at checkout, Ground Shipping
Orders over $200 : Free Shipping (freight only items excluded), Ground Shipping
Orders over $1,400 : Free Freight shipping, all products included, LTL Carrier of our choice
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We then verify that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within two business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. Once you receive your tracking information it usually takes 1-4 days to deliver your package(s). If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LTL (COMMON CARRIER)
- Minimum order total (before tax) to qualify for prepaid is $1,400.
- Preferred method of delivery, all products can ship (hazardous, heavy, and bulky) as long as the minimum dollar amount is met.
- LTL deliveries require a signature by an approved party at the time of delivery. Delivery will only be made during normal business hours (8am-4pm M-F). If no one is present at the time of delivery the carrier will not drop off the items. The delivery will be taken back to the carrier's nearest terminal, and redelivery will not be attempted until the cosignee or cosignee agent has contacted them to schedule a time. In the case of redelivery the cosignee may be charged a fee according to the tariff rules posted on the carrier's website. Eagle National retains the right to refuse delivery to any cosignee that refuses to pay the redelivery tariff.
Package Delivery (UPS, USPS, Fedex)
- Minimum order total (before tax) to qualify for prepaid is $200
- The following categories of products will not be shipped via Package Delivery:
- Products identified as 'Freight Only' on the product page.
- Select Hazardous Material Containers 1 gallon or larger (ie. body filler, acetone, alcohol, primer)
- Other liquids containers larger than 3 gallons (ie. degreaser, reducer, cleaners)
- Body and Parts Stands
- Bulky Equipment (ie. safety cabinets, carts, dollys, paper tree, filters)
- Heavy Equipment (ie. paint shaker, blast cabinet, compressor, dryer)
- The following categories of products will not count towards the package delivery prepaid total. Freight charges for these items will be added to the invoice:
- Masking paper
- Plastic sheeting
- 5-gallon containers
- More than 4 gallon containers
- Body filler
- Primer (Gallons)
- Other overweight or oversized packages.