Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 02. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free on most items.
3M™ Impact Resistant Structural Adhesive is a two-part epoxy adhesive which provides an extended work time, but can be rapidly cured with heat. 3M™ Impact Resistant Structural Adhesive has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of properly prepared metal substrates, is intended for true structural bonding applications when specified by automotive OEM's, and is recommended for all weld-bonded and rivet bonded joints.
- Performance at room temp: 60 min working time, 8 hour clamp, 24 hour cure
- Accelerated cure 30 minutes at 175F
- Formulated specifically for collision absorption in OEM-specified structural bonding applications
- Two-part epoxy bonds steel and automotive aluminum alloys, great for lightweight structures
- Can be weld-bonded or rivet-bonded immediately after application
- Affords long work times (up to 1 hr) to help ensure precise bond with fit-up
- Designed for professional aftermarket collision repair use
- Optimized shear, peel and impact performance
- Corrosion inhibiting formula protects work for long-lasting results
- Color changing chemistry
3M™ 07333 Impact Resistance Structural Adhesive, 200 mL Cartridge