Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 28 and Jan 31. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free.
Wanda 7100 primer surfacer/sealer is a high solids surfacer and sealer that offers total versatility and simplicity. Approved for use in national rule markets, it comes in black and white, giving you the ability to achieve any grey shade you need for the job. Depending on the mix ratio, 7100 primer surfacer/sealer can be used as a high build sanding surfacer or wet-on-wet primer sealer. It provides exceptional coverage along with easy blending and sanding, enabling a smooth, stable surface with terrific holdout.
- Size: 1 Qt
- Color: Black (may be mixed with white for custom shade)
- 4:1:1 mix ratio for high build sanding surfacer (4 part primer, 1 part 7100 hardener, 1 part 7100 activator)
- 3:1:1 mix ratio for priming sealer (3 part primer, 1 part 7100 hardener, 1 part 7100 reducer)
- For surfacer apply 2-3 single coats, allowing 5-10 min flash between coats, 3 hours to dry at 70F
- For sealer apply 1-2 thin coats, allowing 5 min flash between coats, 15 min to topcoat (max 4 hrs)
- Approximately 60-90 min pot life when mixed
- 4.8 VOC National Rule for use in most states, not for use in CA and other compliant areas