Estimated Arrival: Between May 31 and Jun 03. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
RAPTOR 1K truck bed coating is ideal for protecting truck beds and other vehicle surfaces from impact, scratches, corrosion and water damage. Its 1K formulation gives a durable, abrasion-resistant finish with excellent adhesion to metal, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic and wood. With its clog-free nozzle it is easy-to-use and dries to form an attractive, textured finish that resists fading from the sun.
- Size: 14.3 oz aerosol can
- Color: Black
- 1K solution, just shake for 2 minutes and spray
- Apply 1-2 coats, allowing 10-15 min flash between coast, 30-60 min dry to touch, 3-4 hours dry through at 70F.
- Coverage: 8.5 sq ft at 5.5 mils (140 um), use 5-6 cans for standard truck bed
- Prepare surface to be coated by sanding with 80-120 grit sandpaper, then clean/degrease.
- For optimum results on bare metals, apply 1-2 light even coats of RAPTOR 5023 Acid Etch Primer, allowing 20 minutes drying time before application.
- Plastics should be treated with an adhesion promoter such as RAPTOR 5024 Adhesion Promoter Aerosol