RAPTOR 1K truck bed coating is ideal for protecting truck beds and other vehicle surfaces from impact, scratches, corrosion and water damage. Its 1K formulation gives a durable, abrasion-resistant finish with excellent adhesion to metal, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic and wood. With its clog-free nozzle it is easy-to-use and dries to form an attractive, textured finish that resists fading from the sun.
- Size: 14.3 oz aerosol can
- Color: White
- 1K solution, just shake for 2 minutes and spray
- Apply 1-2 coats, allowing 10-15 min flash between coast, 30-60 min dry to touch, 3-4 hours dry through at 70F.
- Coverage: 8.5 sq ft at 5.5 mils (140 um), use 5-6 cans for standard truck bed
- Prepare surface to be coated by sanding with 80-120 grit sandpaper, then clean/degrease.
- For optimum results on bare metals, apply 1-2 light even coats of RAPTOR 5023 Acid Etch Primer, allowing 20 minutes drying time before application.
- Plastics should be treated with an adhesion promoter such as RAPTOR 5024 Adhesion Promoter Aerosol