Estimated Arrival: Between May 31 and Jun 03. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
FC710 is a 4.23 VOC high solids, quick drying urethane clear coat designed for spot and multi panel repairs. This clear coat work well in air dry or force dry environments and provide excellent gloss, DOI, leveling, blending, and buffing characteristics.
- Size: Gallon
- 4:1 mix ratio with FH612 Hardener at 70-90F temps (sold separately)
- 4.23 VOC National Rule, not for use in CA and other compliant areas
- High solids urethane clear coat, 56% by weight
- Apply 2 coats, allowing hand-slick flash between coats or 2-5 min for wet-on-wet 'limited flash'. Dry to touch in 15 min, 4-6 hours to air dry (or 15 min at 120F)
- Excellent blending and buffing properties
- Excellent in force or air dry applications
- Easy-to-apply and polish