Pro-Tex™ Truckbed Liner is a professional, two-component, urethane liner system that provides a hard, durable finish and superior protection to truckbeds and equipment.
- Includes 1 gal Pro-Tex, 2 qt Catalyst, 2 Plastic Schutz Bottles and 2 Paint Mixing Pails
- SEM 71102 Spray Gun sold separately. Do not use standard Schutz gun, the pickup tube is not large enough to spray Pro-Tex effectively.
- To Tint: Mix 8:1 with any solvent based automotive type paint. Then catalyze.
- To Catalyze: Mix 2:1 with included catalyst. Makes 6 sprayable quarts total
- For use on properly sanded and cleaned steel, aluminum, concrete, wood, fiberglass, SMC and existing OEM paint
- 1.54 lb/gal low VOC for use in all states
- Apply 2-3 light coats, allowing 15-20 min flash between coats.
- Pot life: 20 min. Do not catalyze more than 1 quart of Pro-Tex at a time due to the short working time.
- Visit semproducts.com for more info and TDS sheet
POR-15 45918 Chassis Black Top Coat DTM Paint, 14 oz Aerosol Can
Sale price$26.64 Regular price$29.88
SAS® Astro-Grip Large Disposable Gloves, Orange Nitrile, Box of 100
Sale price$18.58 Regular price$22.17
High Teck 8000-1 Gallon Value Clearcoat + 8010 Med Activator Kit
Sale price$69.99 Regular price$80.28
POR-15® 45401 Semi Gloss Black Rust Preventive Coating, Gallon
Sale price$158.31 Regular price$220.55