Scotch-Brite™ Clean and strip Disc was designed to help operators tackle tough metalworking challenges: think paint prep and coating and corrosion removal. When removing unwanted contaminants and stubborn imperfections - or smoothing a rough surface it's a good idea to have a load-resistant, sharp-cutting abrasive on hand.
- Removes paint, rust and coatings quickly without compromising the geometry of the workpiece
- Thin width gets into tight corners for complete cleaning, stripping and surface prep
- Provides greater surface area than wire brushes
- Extra coarse (XCS) grade silicon carbide provides aggressive cutting and leaves a finish than wire brushes
- Load and heat resistance offers prolonged operation and consistent finishing results throughout disc life
- Smear resistant, non-woven web material provides uniform wear over the life of the disc