Use the Rustfre 5050QC to spray rustproofing and undercoating products such as the 1000-1C and 1020F-1. Simply unscrew and remove cap from your gallon jug. Insert dip tube into the container and screw on cap, which is attached to the material hose of the gun. Attach air line and raise pressure to 40 to 60 psi and the gun is ready to use.
- Includes Spray gun, 10.5" x 1/2" OD Pickup Tube, and 38-1/2 in L Spray hose with quick connect coupling at the gun.
- Hold the gun approximately 10 in from the surface to be coated
- The spray can also be affected by the amount of air pressure used: the lower the pressure the coarser the spray
- Do not use too much pressure in clearing the gun or it will damage the container and its lid
- Keep your gun and tip clean by flushing it after use with an urethane reducer or paint thinner, do not use lacquer thinner