Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 07 and Feb 10. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
High quality wire wheels specially encapsulated in a durable bonding material that holds the wire bristles stiff and straight. The bristles will not bend, flare or splinter. Removes paint, caulking, rust and sealers without “loading up” and will reach areas where grinding discs can not.
- 3" diameter wheel with 1/4" dia shank
- For removing paint, caulk, rust and sealers without loading up and will reach areas where grinding discs can not.
- Excellent for deep indentations, sharp contours and flanged lips.
- Concave shape permits the user to cut close to squared corners without interference from its drive arbor bolt head.
- Can run at speeds from 15,000 to 20,000 rpm
- Will outlast most wire brushed on the market 40 to 1.
- Use with portable tools and drill press.