Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 21 and Mar 24. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
Q1® High Performance Masking Tape has been specifically designed for most critical jobs in the automotive aftermarket and can withstand high temperatures of up to 110 deg C (230 deg F) for as long as 30 minutes. It’s also UV resistant up to three days, making it ideal for projects where UV resistance is required. Manufactured using crepe paper, it conforms well to curved and irregular surfaces and, thanks to a specific water resistance backing treatment, offers superb resistance to moisture, water and solvent based paints, as well as withstanding the process of wet sanding.
- Size: 48 mm (2.0") W x 55m L
- Case of 20 rolls
- Conforms well to curved and irregular surfaces without lifting or tearing
- Three days UV resistance
- Flexible backing delivers high conformability to curved and irregular surfaces
- Thin green translucent backing for high visibility during masking operations
- Withstands temperature up to 230° F / 110° C (30 min.)
- Excellent adhesion to multiple surfaces including metal, rubber, glass and plastic
- Sharp paint lines