Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 07 and Feb 10. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces. It is a non-porous coating that seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants. It dries to a rock hard, non-porous finish that won't chip, crack, or peel, and it prevents rust from recurring by protecting metal from further exposure to moisture. POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is sensitive to UV light and must be topcoated when prolonged exposure to sunlight is possible.
- Kit includes (6) 4oz cans
- Color: Gloss Black
- Single component permanent moisture cured urethane
- Completely waterproof, non-porous coating
- Self-leveling when applied with a brush
- Abrasion chemical, stain and impact resistant
- Effectively adapts to the expansion and shrinkage of surface caused by temperature changes
- Does not crack, chip, or peel from the surface substrate
- Hammer tough
- Exceeds 2000 hr salt spray test
- Dries faster in humid conditions