Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 02. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free on most items.
POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces. It is a non-porous coating that seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants. It dries to a rock hard, non-porous finish that won't chip, crack, or peel, and it prevents rust from recurring by protecting metal from further exposure to moisture.
- Size: Quart
- Color: Semi-Gloss Black
- POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is sensitive to UV light and must be topcoated when prolonged exposure to sunlight is possible. Use POR-15® DTM Top Coat for outdoors.
- Completely waterproof, non-porous coating
- Chemical resistant
- Self-leveling when applied with a brush
- Abrasion chemical, stain and impact resistant
- Effectively adapts to the expansion and shrinkage of surface caused by temperature changes
- Does not crack, chip, or peel from the surface substrate
I would rate the paint product a 5, and the packaging a 1. The manufacturer needs to design better resealable packaging for their POR products. Once opened it is extremely difficult to reseal the can in such a way it can be reopened and used again. In my case once the can was opened you really must use it all, no amount of cleaning the can rim and lid allowed for easy re-opening, I understand now why it is sold in 6, 1/2 pt. cans.