Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 14. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free.
POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces. It is a non-porous coating that seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants. It dries to a rock hard, non-porous finish that won't chip, crack, or peel, and it prevents rust from recurring by protecting metal from further exposure to moisture.
- Size: Quart
- Color: Clear
- POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is sensitive to UV light and must be topcoated when prolonged exposure to sunlight is possible. Use POR-15® DTM Top Coat for outdoors.
- Completely waterproof, non-porous coating
- Chemical resistant
- Self-leveling when applied with a brush
- Abrasion chemical, stain and impact resistant
- Effectively adapts to the expansion and shrinkage of surface caused by temperature changes
- Does not crack, chip, or peel from the surface substrate