Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 28 and Mar 31. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
POR-15 Matte Clear Coat premium quality 2-part coating seals in any color or patina for a custom low sheen look with amazing results. POR-15 Matte Clear Coat is specifically designed to deliver an extreme level of resistance to scuffing and burnishing, and be a leader in waterborne and even traditional matte clear coatings. POR-15 Matte Clear Coat is formulated with a low VOC, Waterborne Polyurethane Clear Coat technology that achieves a low sheen through chemistry and is silica-free. POR-15 Matte Clear Coat has excellent weathering properties and can be used on any substrate that can be cleared with a traditional clear coat.
- Size: 1 Quart
- Includes hardener
- Can be hand washed with mild detergent and dried with a microfiber cloth
- No flattening agents to add
- Innovative waterborne polyurethane clearcoat technology
- Low VOC
- Industry leading level of resistance to scuffing and burnishing
- Excellent weathering properties
- For use over all basecoats and previously coated substrates that are properly prepared
- Seals in color or patina with custom low sheen look
- Mix full quart part A with Part B hardener, stirring to combine. Spray 2 full wet coats, allowing adequate flash time between coats. Air dry in 2 hours at 70F, 30 min bake at 90F.