The 8203 Nitro-Fuzer® combines Polyvance's most advanced plastic welding equipment with the state-of-the-art Nitrocell nitrogen generator. The system includes everything needed to become immediately productive making strong and fast plastic repairs on virtually any type of plastic. Using nitrogen gas to weld plastic creates superior strength bonds by eliminating oxidation while the plastic is heated. The 8203 Nitro-Fuzer® simplifies nitrogen plastic welding by using a continuous flow of nitrogen gas.
- Packaged with three welding rod organizer cases filled with a large selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, and aluminum tape.
- Internal membrane nitrogen generator produces a continuous flow of nitrogen gas, eliminating the compressed air source.
- Dual digital encoders for precisely and repeatably controlling the nitrogen temperature.
- Analog flow gauge for repeatable performance every time.
- Precision flow valve for nitrogen flow control.
- Element protection circuitry to help prevent burning out heating elements.
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue.
- Quick-change hose and handle assembly.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive controls.
- Integrated airless welder to allow for repair of thermoset PUR.
- Easily replaceable heating element.
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA welding cart with built-in holders for heating elements and tools.
- Air manifold with auxiliary outlet for attachment of air tools.
- Integral power strip.
- Power requirements: Electrical: 110V/60Hz - 750 watts (Max), Air: clean, dry, oil free air 100-130 psi
- Find out more at the Polyvance 8203 product page