A275OP Multi-Air Cyclonic discs are designed for random orbital and rotary sanders across many applications, optimizes a spiral hole vacuum configuration that can be used with any back up pad without the need to align the hole pattern. Hook and loop design offers easy mounting and changing, while the water based, non-loading stearate increases the disc life. This results in a longer product life, better surface quality, and higher sanding performance.
- 6 inch, 400 grit disc
- Norton part # 90510
- Pack of 100 Aluminum Oxide sanding discs
- Hook and loop (NorGrip) back for easy disc mounting and changing
- Norton® patented Multi-Air Cyclonic® hole pattern provides enhanced dust extraction
- Water based, non-loading (No-Fil) stearate resists clogging and increases disc life
- B weight fiber reinforced latex/paper backing improves performance with greater flexibility