Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free on most items.
Engineered with Multi-Air Cyclonic® precision laser cut technology and a P grade, seeded gel, ceramic alumina abrasive, Dry Ice Multi-Air Cyclonic® A975 coarse grit paper H&L center hole vacuum discs last longer and cut cooler, faster and more consistently than any other paper discs. Crafted with a spiral vacuum hole, these discs help keep your work environment clean, while the water based, non-pigmented stearate, No-Fill open coating eliminates color transfers and minimizes loading. A unique, fiber reinforced, C weight backing remains flexible while providing 50 to 60% greater tear strength, and the hook and loop back makes it easy to mount and change discs.
- 400 Grit
- Size: 6 inch diameter
- Box of 50
- Hook and loop backing (NorGrip)
- The sharp, cool-cutting A975 ceramic grain performs well on conventional paints and primers as well as hard-to-sand surfaces like ceramic clears, E-coated panels, aluminum and composites.
- The upgrade to precise, flat, laser-cut holes instead of die-punched holes, dramatically increases surface area contact allowing Multi-Air Cyclonic to improve productivity by 32% versus conventional multi-hole sanding
- Norton Dry Ice premium ceramic discs offer the longest life and fastest cut and maximum dust extraction for any sanding job.
- Exceptional choice for the most demanding coarse grit lightweight paper disc stripping, blending, and sanding applications.