Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 07. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free on most items.
Makita®'s 7 in Electronic Polisher-Sander is a favorite among automotive and marine enthusiasts for polishing and sanding. The 9227C combines 10 A power and variable speed control with a pre-set maximum speed dial. The result is fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes, and more. It can also be easily converted to a sander.
- Includes (1) 743052-5 7 in Backing Pad, Hook and Loop, (1) 153489-2 Side Handle, (1) 416256-9 Loop Handle and (1) 783204-6 Wrench
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for less fling-off
- Large two-finger trigger switch for convenience
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Ergonomic loop handle for maximum operator comfort
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Fast and powerful polishing for clear coat finishes
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability