Fusor® 208B adhesive is a two-component, epoxy-based panel bonding adhesive offering low odor during application and tack-free when cured. Fusor 208B adhesive can be used for panel bonding, weld bonding, and rivet bonding of large steel, aluminum and SMC/FRP body panels, such as quarter panels, rear body panels, floor pans and roof skins.
- Size: 210 ml (7.1 oz)
- 90 min work time at 70F, 4 hr clamp time, 24 hour full cure time at 70F
- Paint and sand with no need to remove adhesive squeeze out
- Versatile - bonds plastic, e-coat and bare metals, including steel, aluminum, FRP and SMC; weld through with minimal burn back
- Easy to finish - can be tooled, wiped clean, sanded and/or painted immediately
- Resistant to outdoor elements - acrylic chemistry provides excellent corrosion protection over epoxy adhesives