Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 27 and Mar 30. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
The KD3000 series is a hybrid epoxy, two component primer system, designed to be used as Direct to Substrate (DTS) high or medium build surfacer and sealer. The KD3000 series has excellent adhesion, corrosion resistance, durability, productive dry times, and ease of sanding. The KD3000 series DTS surfaces/sealers have high build capabilities and may be applied to the existing OEM finishes, bare steel, aluminum, fiberglass, galvanized surfaces, and various plastics.
- Size: Quart
- Color: Black
- Eliminate the need for the additional steps and products required to achieve optimal adhesion and corrosion resistance
- 4:1 mix with KDA3000 Hardener for a high build surfacer
- 4:1:1 mix with KDA3000 Hardener and RU311 Reducer for surfacer/sealer
- 4:1:2 mix with KDA3000 Hardener and RU311 Reducer for sealer
- Cure as high build surfacer for contour sanding in under 2 hr at 70 deg F
- Cure as sealer for top coating in under 30 min at 70 deg F
- Prevent plastic filler staining or bleed through
- Greatly improves speed and accuracy of contour sanding when used as medium build
- Greatly reduces surface prep and consumption of abrasives due to smoothness of application
- Do not stain, shrink, or swell from sand scratches