Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 10. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free.
The KD3000 series is a hybrid epoxy, two component primer system, designed to be used as Direct to Substrate (DTS) high or medium build surfacer and sealer. The KD3000 series has excellent adhesion, corrosion resistance, durability, productive dry times, and ease of sanding. The KD3000 series DTS surfaces/sealers have high build capabilities and may be applied to the existing OEM finishes, bare steel, aluminum, fiberglass, galvanized surfaces, and various plastics.
- Size: Quart
- Color: Gray
- Eliminate the need for the additional steps and products required to achieve optimal adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Cure as high build surfacer for contour sanding in under 2 hr at 70 deg F
- Cure as sealer for top coating in under 30 min at 70 deg F
- Prevent plastic filler staining or bleed through
- Greatly improves speed and accuracy of contour sanding when used as medium build
- Greatly reduces surface prep and consumption of abrasives due to smoothness of application
- Do not stain, shrink, or swell from sand scratches