High Teck 8000 Urethane Clearcoat is a high quality 4:1 National Rule clearcoat with great gloss retention and crystal clear finish. This value priced clearcoat has non-sagging properties and is easy to apply with excellent flow from the gun. This clear hardens rapidly to give a durable, UV resistant finish with the option of a medium or slow hardener covering a variety of temperature ranges.
- Kit includes 1 Gallon 8000 Value Clearcoat and 1 Qt 8010 Medium Hardener (50-85F drying temps) for 4:1 Mixing
- 4.29 VOC National Rule, not for use in CA and other compliant areas
- This product can be used for cut in, spot and multi-panel repairs (up to 3) with no die back or solvent popping.
- Can be reduced 5-10% if needed.
- Fast air drying, 5 min flash, 20 min dust-free, 16 hr to buff
- Medium solids content, 32% as mixed