High Teck 8000 Urethane Clearcoat is a 4:1 National Rule clearcoat with great gloss retention and crystal clear finish. This value priced clearcoat has non-sagging properties and is easy to apply with excellent flow from the gun. This clear hardens rapidly to give a durable, UV resistant finish with the option of a medium or slow hardener covering a variety of temperature ranges.
- Size: Gallon
- 4:1 mix ratio with 8010 Medium Activator (sold separately) for 50-85 F temps
- 8020 Slow Actiator also available for 80-95 F temps
- 4.29 VOC National Rule, not for use in CA and other compliant areas
- This product can be used for cut in, spot and multi-panel repairs (up to 3) with no die back or solvent popping.
- Can be reduced 5-10% if needed.
- Fast air drying, 5 min flash, 20 min dust-free, 16 hr to buff
- Medium solids content, 32% as mixed