High Teck™ 2K Quicksand Urethane Primer is a low cost, fast drying, high build primer with excellent color holdout. Also offers superior adhesion, easy sanding, and can be topcoated with any paint system after a 30 min bake cycle. Designed to be applied to primed steel, aluminum, iron, fiberglass and painted surfaces.
- Color: Gray
- Size: Quart
- Apply primed and sanded steel, aluminum, iron, fiberglass, and existing paint or e-coat.
- Must apply a self etching primer before applying to any bare metal
- High Build Primer: 4:1 Mixing ratio with 77457 Activator (sold separately)
- Regular Buld Primer: 4:1:1 Mixing ratio with 77457 activator and urethane reducer
- Tinted Primer: 4:1:1:1/2 part mixing tint of choice
- Apply 2 full wet coats at 40-50 psi to achieve 3 mils of film that can be sanded and topcoated in 3 hours. Allow 5-10 min flash between coats.
- Can also be force-dried for 30 minutes at 140°F