The HIT 7330 DTM 2K High Solids Urethane Primer can be used as a spray filler, high build primer or as a wet-on-wet non-sanding sealer. It is tintable, fast drying, easy sanding and fills quickly. It can be applied to prepared bare metal, fiberglass, unsanded e-coat and to bumpers without a flex agent.
- Color: Gray
- Size: Gallon
- 4:1 mix ratio with 7332 Primer Activator (sold separately) for High Build Primer
- 4:1:10% mix ratio with activator and reducer for primer surfacer
- 4:1:20% mix ratio with activator and reducer for wet on wet non-sanding sealer
- 3.9 lbs/gal VOC.
- DTM 2K urethane primer/surfacer/sealer
- Use an etching primer first when applying over aluminum and galvanized steel
- High solids, tintable formula sands easily
- Fast drying (60 min. to sand)
- Coverage: 720 sq ft at 1 mil with 4:1 mix
- For more information see the High Teck Datasheets Page