Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free on most items.
L12.4.K1 is a 2K DTM Low VOC Polyurethane topcoat binder in a flat finish. It can be used as a high performance DTM Coating over suitable primers or over properly prepared substrates, including: hot and cold roll steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, fiberglass, plastics and wood. Features include outstanding gloss, color retention, adhesion, flexibility, and chemical resistance. It also has excellent salt fod resistance when used as a DTM.
- Size: Gallon
- Color: Whitish
- Mix 25:75 toner:binder
- Mix 3:1 with your choice of hardener (AV.005 2.8 VOC, AE.002 3.5 VOC)
- Reduce 25-50% with suitable reducer
- Use on Heavy industrial equipment, Oil Field equipment, Construction equipment, Aircraft and Marine (above the water line), Airport ground support equipment, and Truck and Trailer Refinishing
- Use where low VOC coatings are mandated.
- Dries dust free in 60 min, dry to touch in 2-4 hrs at 68F