Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 14. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free.
A beige, high temperature, fine crepe paper masking tape with pressure sensitive natural rubber adhesive. Designed for clean removal from a variety of surfaces after exposure to oven temperatures up to 250 deg F for 30 min (times and temperatures are determined by surface). Its easy handling, smooth crepe backing exhibits high strength, excellent conformability to irregular surfaces and exceptional cornering. Provides resistance to paint flaking and a clean, well defined paint line.
- Size: 2" W (48 mm) x 55 m L per Roll
- Qty: 1 case of 20 rolls
- Designed for clean removal from a variety of surfaces after exposure to oven temperatures up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes
- High quality masking tape with good quick stick and holding properties
- UV-resistant up to 3 days
- Exceptional cornering
- Works with both solvent and waterborne paints
- Clean removal, stain-resistant, resists bleed through
- Superior for wet sanding applications