A beige, high temperature, fine crepe paper masking tape with pressure sensitive natural rubber adhesive. Designed for clean removal from a variety of surfaces after exposure to oven temperatures up to 250 deg F for 30 min (times and temperatures are determined by surface). Its easy handling, smooth crepe backing exhibits high strength, excellent conformability to irregular surfaces and exceptional cornering. Provides resistance to paint flaking and a clean, well defined paint line.
- Size: 1.0" W (36 mm) x 55 m L per Roll
- Qty: 1 case of 36 rolls
- Can be exposed to oven temperature up to 250°F (121°C) up to 30 minutes
- UV-resistant up to 3 days
- Works with both solvent and waterborne paints, resists paint flaking
- Clean removal, stain and transfer-resistant
- Superior for wet sanding applications