3M™ Perfect-It™ EX AC rubbing compound is our best performing rubbing compound for removing P1200+ sand scratches and surface defects before polishing, even on the latest clear coats. It is formulated to perform in all conditions, including high heat and humidity, without sticking to panels or leaving film residue. It delivers a longer working time, yet still reduces sling for easier cleanup. Use with 3M 05706 Foam Compounding Pad.
- Size: Quart
- Step 1 of the 3 step Perfect-It polishes, this compound is used after scratch refinement with foam discs, and removes P1200 or finer sand scratches
- Formulated for a broad range of user conditions without sticking or leaving residual film
- Works especially well on many newer, harder to buff clear coats
- Smooth handling compound reduces powdering and leaves a refined finish on all auto paint surfaces
- Holds better on compounding pads for reduced sling, mess and cleanup time
- Use with 3M 05706 Foam Compounding Pad