Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 01 and Feb 04. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free.
Lightweight and easy-to-use, the 3M™ performance spray gun was built for the industrial painter. Made from impact-resistant composite, it is one of the lightest spray guns in the industry, yet durable enough for demanding conditions. Replaceable nozzles from 1.1 to 2.0 allow you to spray a wide range of coatings, including stains, primers, basecoats, topcoats, clearcoats, and adhesives. The 3M™ performance spray gun is the industrial coating solution that can help reduce variability in your process and boost productivity by giving technicians a smarter way to spray. So ditch the old systems - the high-maintenance metal guns that require more fuss than they're worth - and start putting productivity and performance back into painting.
- Kit includes: Spray gun, air control valve, pressure whip, pressure and gravity atomizing heads, PPS Series 2.0.
- Sprays a wide range of coatings, including stains, primers, basecoats, topcoats,
clearcoats, and adhesives
- With quick-change replaceable atomizing heads ranging from 1.1 to 2.0, it’s like getting a brand new spray gun with every new nozzle.
- The pressure fed hose and nozzles allow for continuous bulk spraying for larger jobs.
- For spot repairs and small areas, convert the spray gun to use the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 spray cup system - so you use just the right amount of coating to match the size and finish of the job.