Estimated Arrival: Between May 31 and Jun 03. Continental US
Shipping: $200 min. order ships free. Freight items excluded.
3M™ SMC/Fiberglass repair adhesives are two-part urethanes or two-part epoxies used to bond backup strips to SMC (sheet molded compound), FRP (traditional fiberglass) such as fenders and headlight buckets, and primed metal.
- 10 min working time, 30 min clamping time, 60 min cure time
- Excellent absorption into fiberglass mat or cloth
- Color: Dark Green
- Used to bond SMC and FRP to each other, such as fenders and head light buckets
- Bonding flexible plastics if used in combination with 3M™ Polyolefin Adhesion Promoter, PN 05907.
- Bonding rigid plastics such as SMC, FRP, and Metton® to primed metal.
- Bonding industrial and marine composites.