3M™ SMC/Fiberglass repair adhesives are two-part urethanes or two-part epoxies used to bond backup strips to SMC (sheet molded compound), FRP (traditional fiberglass) and primed metal. Our adhesives provide a full range of hardness, flexibility and worktimes for jobs such as reinforcing the backside of plastic components on vehicles.
- 35 min work time, 90 min clamp time, 3 hrs to cure
- Commonly used to bond backup strips to SMC and FRP (traditional fiberglass)
- Frequently used for backside reinforcement repair on a variety of plastic components
- A range of work times allows for maximum efficiency on specific jobs
- A high-performance two component urethane adhesive with excellent sag resistance