Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 05. Continental US
Shipping: $140 min. order ships free.
3M™ Weld-Thru II is a convenient aerosol coating designed to prevent corrosion between welded metal surfaces. Featuring a zinc base that draws corrosion away from bare metals, it helps prevent costly comebacks due to corrosion at welds. Spray coating applies fast, resists weld spatter common to some weldable primers and dries in as little as 5 min, increasing shop efficiency and productivity.
- Size: 12.75 oz aerosol can
- Color: Gray
- Formulated for minimum weld spatter, helping prevent shop damage
- Zinc rich corrosion protection coating designed to be applied to metal surfaces prior to spot or MIG/MAG welding.
- Most common uses include automotive repair and sheet metal fabrication where corrosion resistance is desired.
- Apply 2 light coats allowing 5 minutes flash time between coats, then let coating dry for 10-15 minutes before welding.